Bantay Kita produces modules covering a wide variety of topics from beneficial ownership to local government regulation. These modules are targeted at trainers who are interested to share and deliver these materials to their communities.
Free Prior and Informed Consent
human rights and its principles
human rights based approach
legal and policy standars
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE IN FPIC
Life Cycle of Large-Scale Mining
DEVELOPMENT AND OPERATIONS PHASE
Mining Monitoring Module
The FPIC Documentation tool is used to capture the communities' experience with the FPIC process. The Documents Review Intake Form aims to monitor availability, accessibility and compliance with requirements as specified in AO 3.
FPIC Documents Review Intake Form
FPIC Documentation Tool
Local Government Units Module
- What are investment guarantees for mineral agreements?
- What are financial technical assistance agreements contract incentives?
- What are Board of Investment tax and non-tax incentives?
- What are incentives given to oil and gas operators?
- What are incentives given to coal operators?
indigenous peoples share and community based agreements
- What is a community based agreement?
- What is the free prior and informed consent?
- What is the FPIC process for large-scale operations?
- What does a memorandum of agreement contain?
- How is the MoA reviewed?
- What are the royalty entitlements of the IPs?
- What is Beneficial Ownership?
- What information are contained in the general information sheet (GIS)?
- Does the GIS disclose beneficial ownership?
- Does the EITI report disclose beneficial ownership?